If you can’t have a Louis Vuitton branded Bag, have Louis Vuitton branded house

July 14, 2009 § 7 Comments

We live in a country. As one normaly does. But it is an interesting country. Not every country is. This person decided that if they can’t have a Louis Vuitton bag, then they will live in a Louis Vuitton branded house instead.  This is how an inaccessible brand becomes accessible. A Louis Vuitton bag probably costs more than this house. I love this.

§ 7 Responses to If you can’t have a Louis Vuitton branded Bag, have Louis Vuitton branded house

• Prue says:

very funny

• Abby says:

Hello Khaya.. I love your work.. I currently live in New York and I’m originally from Durban, well let me just say Durban makes people freak out less, I’m actually from Kwamashu.
    My ‘skinny’ friend and I ‘not so skinny’ (yes we watched your video) were wondering how come you don’t have a TV show on SABC already?
    I invited you on Facebook as well (yep you officially have a fan/groupie) so I’m looking forward to connecting with you on Facebook as well.. Cheers
    Abby Gugu Banda

• abongile says:

You don’t say?!!!

• Sim Zintle says:

I think we could auction that house for a few Dollars(US). Hint hint Abby

• The Watcher says:

Eeer, Mr Khaya.

Do your research, that house is in Mexico, not South Africa.

• Laura says:

Oh my actual goodness, this is too lovely 🙂

• […] LV marka bir evimiz olsun,” diye düşünmüş. Son derece orjinal durmuyor mu? Fotoğrafı buradan buldum. Ayrıca önde duran kova da […]